•Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.·
• Long-life LEDs provide at least 174,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L7o). ••
• LED chromaticity based on 6-step ANSI quadrangles. -30 ° C to 50 °C (-22 °F to 122 °F).
• LED color maintenance 0.002 chromaticity shift (u'vJ over the initial 6,000 of operation.
• Provides a range of 14,000 to 34,000 nominal lumens and draws 100-240 nominal watts.
• Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) and 6-foot incoming AC power cords are standard. Universal 277-480 AC voltage (5060Hz) is also available.
•0-10vdc dimming drivers are standard.
• Watertight, compression-type electrical connectors.
• Mounting options include suspension from eyebolt (standard), yoke mounting, snap hook, and attachment to electrical conduit.
• Power factor > 0. 90.
• Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
• Color rendering index (Ra) > 80. Red color rendering > 5.
• Die cast aluminum housing, painted black.
• Polycarbonate lens.
• Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
• Suspension from pre-installed mounting eyebolt with locking set
screw is standard.
• Ceiling-mounted installation (using optional yoke mounting bracket,
provides up to 180 ° of adjustability.
• Two ways to mount luminaire to electrical conduit:
• Attach conduit(½" NPS) to optional yoke mounting bracket.
• Optional pendant snap hook.
• DLC premium approved.
• Input transient surge protection (4kV).
• Complies with FCC Part 15, class A.
• IP65 rated for ingress protection.
• 5-year warranty of all electronics and housing.